1) IDENTITY OF THE WEBSITE OWNER
Planeta Corporación, S.R.L. is a commercial organisation of Spanish nationality, with company address at Av. Diagonal, 662-664, 08034 Barcelona, and VAT Code: B-61441127, registered in the Trade Register of Barcelona, volume 30.118, folio 171, sheet no. B-169.629, 1st inscription. Its website is: www.planeta.es (Contact telephone number: 93 492 8246)
Hereinafter reference will be made to the Company when referring to the company that is owner of the Website.
2) ACCEPTANCE OF USAGE CONDITIONSThese conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Legal Note”) are designed to regulate the usage of this website which the Company places at the disposal of the public at this URL.
The use of this website by a third party attributes the latter with the status of user and supposes full acceptance by said users of all and each of the conditions incorporated in this Legal Note.
The Company may offer via its website services or products that may be subject to particular conditions which, according to each case, substitute, complete or modify these conditions and regarding which the users will be informed in each specific case.
3) CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITEThe user agrees to use the website, its contents and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Note, proper conduct and the public order. Similarly, the user agrees not to use the website or the services provided through it for illicit purposes or effects or others contrary to the contents of this Legal Note, or that may be harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that may harm, disable or deteriorate in any way the website or its services, or prevent normal enjoyment of the website by other users.
In addition, the user expressly agrees to not destroy, alter, disable or harm in any way the data, programmes or electronic documents and similar that are found on the Company’s website.
The user agrees not to hinder access for other users to the website through the mass consumption of network resources used by the Company to provide the service, as well as not to perform actions that harm, interrupt or generate errors in said systems.
The user agrees to not introduce programmes, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or sequence of characters that may cause or be likely to cause any kind of alteration in the Company’s computer systems or those of third parties.
4) ADVERTISINGPart of the website may host advertising contents or be sponsored. The advertisers and sponsors hold sole responsibility for ensuring that the material remitted for inclusion in the website complies with the laws that are applicable in each case. The Company will not be held responsible for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity that may be contained in the advertising contents or those of sponsors. In any event, to lodge any claim related to the advertising contents inserted on this website, users may write to the following email address: email@example.com
5) INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All contents of this website, except when indicated to the contrary, are the exclusive property of the Company, including but not limited to the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs and additional elements that appear on the website. Equally, all commercial names, trademarks or distinguishing signs of any kind contained in the website are protected by the Law.
The Company does not grant any kind of licence or authorisation for personal use to the user in relation to its intellectual and industrial property rights or to any other right related with its website and the services offered within it.
Therefore, the user understands that any reproduction, distribution, commercialisation, transformation and, in general, any other form of exploitation, through any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the Company or of their holder.
6) RULES OF RESPONSIBILITY
6.1. Responsibility for use of the website
The user is solely responsible for any infringements which may be incurred or any damage that may be caused by the use of the website, with the Company, its shareholders, group companies, collaborators, employees and representatives being exonerated of any kind of responsibility that may arise from the user’s actions.
The Company will use all reasonable efforts and means to facilitate information that is up-to-date and reliable. However, the Company does not offer any guarantee regarding the possible presence of errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions in any of the contents accessible via this website.
The user is solely responsible against any legal claim or action, whether judicial or extra-judicial, begun by third parties against the Company based on the use of the website by the user. In such a case, the user will be liable for any expenditure, costs and legal indemnities that may be claimed from the Company due to any such claims or legal actions.
6.2. Responsibility for the functioning of the websiteThe Company excludes any responsibility that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of the electronic system, with causes not attributable to the Company.
In addition, the Company also excludes any responsibility that may result from delays or breakdowns in the operational functioning of this electronic system caused by faults or excess traffic on telephone lines or the Internet, as well as damage caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the Company’s control.
The Company has the facility to temporally suspend, without prior notice, accessibility of the website in order to carry out operations for maintenance, repair, updating and improvement.
6.3. Responsibility for links
Links contained on this website may lead the user to other websites managed by third parties.
The Company declines any responsibility with regard to information found outside of its website, as the function of the links that appear on it is solely to inform the user of the existence of other sources of information regarding a specific subject.
The Company is exonerated of all responsibility for the correct functioning of said links, the result obtained through these, the veracity and legality of the contents or information that can be accessed, as well as any damage that the user may suffer according to any information found on the linked website.
7) POLICY WITH RESPECT TO PERSONAL DETAILS OBTAINED VIA THE WEBSITE
7.1. Through forms
Without prejudice to what is envisaged and indicated in each of the forms on the website, when the user facilitates data of a personal nature, s/he is expressly authorising the Company to process his or her personal data for the aims that are indicated in the same. The Company will incorporate data facilitated by the user into a file under its ownership duly informing the Data Protection Agency of its existence.
The user or representative may exercise his or her rights to access, rectification, cancellation or opposition through a handwritten, signed request sent to the address indicated in the “Information data” section of this website.
7.2. Through cookies
• Date and time of the last time that a user visited our website.
• The design of contents that the user chose during his or her first visit to our website.
• The security elements that intervene in the control of access to restricted areas.
The user has the option of preventing the generation of cookies via the selection of the corresponding option in his or her browser.
The Company agrees to comply with its obligation to secrecy regarding data of a personal nature and its duty to store them in a confidential way and it will adopt the measures necessary to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the technology at all times.8) USER OBSERVATIONS
The user guarantees that any information, material, contents or observations that are not their own personal data and that are facilitated to the Company via the website do not infringe the intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties, nor any other legal provision.
Any information, materials, contents or observations that the user facilitates to the Company will be considered non-confidential, the Company reserving the right to use them in the form it considers most suitable.9) MODIFICATIONS OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
The Company reserves the right to modify, develop or update at any time and without prior notification the usage conditions of this website. The user will be automatically bound by the conditions of use in force at the time s/he accesses the website, therefore the aforesaid conditions of use should be read periodically.
10) APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTIONAL AUTHORITYAny disputes or claims that emerge from the interpretation or execution of this Legal Note will be governed by Spanish legislation and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Barcelona.